Friday, March 5, 2010

Celtic Rhythms on Fire!


No-this is not my normal hair!

It's that time of year again! Hold on to your seats, because Celtic Rhythms on Fire is BACK!

For those of you who may not know, I take Irish-step dancing. I fell in love with it after watching Michael Flatley and Jean Butler perform in "Riverdance" on t.v. when I was in sixth grade. I was home with a broken arm from landing a back handspring incorrectly-major bummer!- and was looking for another activity to try, since I knew I definitely did NOT want to go back to gymnastics class. While I was captivated with the dancing, I also noticed there was little to no arm movement involved. What could be more perfect for a girl with a sense of rhythm and a crushed elbow?!

Anyway, since St. Patrick's Day is in March, it is a big month for Irish step-dancing. Every year my dancing school puts on a show called "Celtic Rhythms on Fire." So come out this Saturday or Sunday and see the magic happen!

It's a feet stomping, wigs-flying good time! Can't wait to see you there! :)

http://www.nashvilleirishstepdancers.com/Pages/PerfCROF.htm

2 comments:

  1. loved the website! there needs to be more pics of you though!!! :) soo excited about tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! I really enjoyed watching you dance the other weekend! I was so proud of you! You are an amazing lady and so glad we're friends! :)

    ReplyDelete