Thursday, May 20, 2010

Workout Timesavers

Lately I have become somewhat addicted to exercise tv videos. There are so many quick workout options geared specifically toward certain problem areas that it's hard to resist on days when I don't have time to do a full-blown workout. And just 20 minutes to better abs and a tighter core-sounds great right? But as anyone who has done such a workout knows, it actually takes more time out of your day than 20 minutes. I’m talking about sweat folks. And after 20 minutes of intense ab and bun fat blasting, it happens.
So what’s a hardworking, busy girl supposed to do when pressed for time? We don’t want to forgo the workout, but what if 20 minutes really is all the time we have?
Enter DRY SHAMPOO. A recent time-saving discovery that has also helped save my hair from over-exposure to heat from my blowdryer. You can do a quick workout, hop in the shower to rinse off, spray on some dry shampoo, and you're good to go! I've been using Tresemme Fresh Start dry shampoo. It definitely makes my hair look less oily, but also tends to make it look a little more blonde than normal. Has any one tried any other kinds? What works for you? What do you do when you only have a few minutes to work out? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Now if you'll excuse me, I have another abs video to do.

2 comments:

  1. I'll tell you what I do..it's real simple...skip the workout AND shower!! Talk about saving time!!!
    Warning: The down side to this is BATHING SUIT SEASON IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING!!!! You will be plump and stinky! Oh dear...is it too late to change habbits?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love you ginge! you are not plump or stinky! :)

    ReplyDelete