(Excuse the old sheets laying in the corner, please).
Much improved, right? (Oh and don't worry, my brother picked up Clara Wednesday night so this comforter should be safe, haha. It was nice getting to see him! We listened to music and played air hockey on his iphone, who knew you could do that?! Not me!) Anyway, I really like that the comforter is reversible and I love the bright colors and patterns in the quilt. I couldn't afford both so my sister got me the quilt for my birthday. Thanks sis! I think we spent close to 3 hours in JC Penny last Sunday picking everything out. Neither of us could believe the amount of time we were in there but we had so much fun! We also looked at clothes, shoes, accessories, men's clothing...pretty much everything! Since the bedding was so bulky, a nice salesman helped us by getting us a cart. I couldn't resist being punny by commenting to Alina, "J.C. Penny-it's all inside...my cart!" as we rolled through the aisles. I even found a cheap-o rug to put in my room which I've been wanting to do pretty much since I moved in...over a year ago. I still would like to have some curtains eventually, just taking it a little bit at a time! We had hoped to make it to Old Navy and Belk as well that day...but clearly JCP sucked us right in and we ran out of time. Alina also convinced me to purchase a pair of these:
I thought they were kinda weird, but Alina convinced me they look like something Miley Cyrus would wear...and if you know me you know how much I love her. (Party in the USA!) My suspicions were confirmed later that night at the 4th of July fireworks/concert however when my dad innocently inquired, "What happened to your pants?" haha! I was tempted to come up with a bizarre bleaching incident story to tell him but just decided to go with the more boring response, "They're acid wash, dad," as if that was something he should know. ;) He played with the Murfreesboro symphony on the 4th and I was very proud of him!
Anyway, hope ya'll had a nice 4th of July weekend! I can't believe another weekend is already upon us!



Well, I do just love the new spread!! Much improvement!! I love the JCP story! Girl I need you ot go shopping w/ me!
ReplyDeletelooking buff jared!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! how funny!! jared needs a pair of those!!
ReplyDelete