Friday, February 5, 2010

My new office pet

This is my desk. Doesn't it look nice? You'd never guess what's under it...

Mice! Yes my story 'tis true, I saw one today. It ran through the lobby and behind my desk it did stay.

So I placed by the door my lunch apple core. In hopes that to it he'll run...

Cause sharing my desk sure ain't fun!

But seriously folks, I've been sitting cross-legged in my chair all day for fear that the mouse will run over my toes, causing me to scream in a most embarrassing and unprofessional manner. Now I've always been an avid-animal lover, but even I have my limits!

7 comments:

  1. Monday might be a good day to bring Coopertons to work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love the pics with each story! Each day I check in hopes for a new post! When there is not one I'm so disappointed! You have done so well w updating! Sorry about your mouse friend! At least you had some entertainment! Hopefully he will be gone by Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks friend! i love love love getting your comments! so happy you are enjoying my blog! it motivates me to keep posting! :) and yes, that mouse has GOT to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Cooper would love a new play toy, I'm sure. Is the mouse still there?

    I like the narration through pictures, as well as words =)

    PS... I've never seen your desk before! That's really nice! ILY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Adriel! Love the blog...and your super fun office (minus the mouse)!

    Here is my only advice to you: DON'T let anyone tell you that a sticky mouse trap is a good idea! I won't go into the gory details, but it is definitely bad news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Emily! =) I'll keep that in mind! (Sounds like you may have had a bad experience-sorry!)You know the mouse was actually kind of cute. I don't wish him any harm, I just don't care to share office space with him!

    ReplyDelete