Tuesday, February 9, 2010

update on natalie's butterflies!

I just want to say a big THANKS to everyone who donated money to help my neice Natalie raise money for the people in Haiti. I just totaled up all your donations and I am SO excited! And the grand total is...drum roll please... $395.00! Just from you guys! Not sure exactly what this puts her total up to but I know before I started collecting money she had about $1500...so I'm guessing with your donations added she is somewhere around the $2,000 mark. Once again, it's so amazing what children can inspire us to do with their fearlessness. You all have been so generous and I am so touched. I know it's all going to a great cause. There is still so much need in Haiti and these donations are going to help out so many people!
I'm sending the last few checks out today, and the butterflies should be coming in by the end of this week! So you should be getting yours soon! I can't wait! :)
Side note: Did you know that butterflies symbolize eternal life? Pretty cool, huh!

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting my butterfly on Friday!!! I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AMAZING and inspiring! I'm so proud of Natalie. Thanks for the update, Adge!

    Love the side note. I did not know that. It's very powerful =)

    ReplyDelete